Saturday, February 11, 2006

Basic information

I am Roy Jensen, I served as a member of the board of directors for the TPNA, or the Tamalpais Park Neighborhood Association, in 2006. The TPNA represents a subdivision in Mill Valley, California, which was originally established in 1906. It collectively represents all the residences in a triangle formed by the intersections of (1) Sycamore Anvenue and East Blithedale Avenue, (2) East Blithdale Avenue and Hilarita Avenue, and (3) Locust Avenue and Miller Avenue. I have a map that shows it more precisely, and will publish it here soon.

I have established this blog to help members of our neighborhood discuss the flooding which impacted our homes in the Tamalpais Park neighborhood as recent as December 31, 2005, and historically, if anyone has stories to share.

Neighbors may email me directly at info@tamalapispark.org. I would like you to email me with any video or photographic documentation you might have, and I will make it available to us here or link to it elsewhere.

Please share your thoughts and concerns regarding the flooding, damage that you may have experienced, evidence you have gathered and if you have been in contact with the City of Mill Valley, the County of Marin, FEMA and any other flooding related commentary.

Thank you.

13-Feb-06: edited to correct spelling of subdivision. Thanks Nan.
13-Feb-11: edited to delete obsolete phone number and updated email address.

No comments: